HIGH COURT JOBS 2023 Apply Online
The Islamabad High Court (IHC) is one of the superior courts of Pakistan, located in the federal capital city of Islamabad. It was established under the Islamabad High Court Act, 2010, which came into force on January 1, 2011, replacing the Lahore High Court Rawalpindi Bench, which previously had jurisdiction over Islamabad.
The Islamabad High Court serves as the highest judicial authority in the federal territory of Islamabad, and it has the power to hear appeals and petitions related to civil, criminal, and constitutional matters. It also has jurisdiction over cases involving federal laws and regulations.
The court is presided over by a Chief Justice and several other judges who are appointed by the President of Pakistan upon the recommendation of the Judicial Commission of Pakistan. The Islamabad High Court plays a vital role in ensuring the rule of law and dispensing justice within the federal capital and adjoining areas.
Please note that the information provided here is based on my knowledge up to September 2021, and there may have been developments or changes related to the Islamabad High Court since then.
How To Apply For HIGH COURT JOBS 2023:
The last date for submission of applications for all three categories of posts is 16.09.2023 (Saturday).
2. Late and incomplete applications and those received without requisite documents shall not be entertained.
3. The application shall be rejected in case the required information is found incorrect, false, forged, or withheld during scrutiny of the original documents presented at the time of test/interview and the applicant will also be prosecuted in accordance with law. The name of the post should clearly be mentioned on the right side of the envelope.
5. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview as per the policy of the department.
6. No T.A/D. A will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the test/interview.
7. The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of seats and nobody will have right to challenge the same.
Instruction HIGH COURT JOBS 2023
- Appointment against the position of “Law Clerk” is on CONTRACT BASIS for one year.
- The Law Clerks will be required to primarily conduct legal and academic research. The candidate should be a citizen of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- Each application pack must contain the Prescribed Application form, a detailed C.V (max. 3 pages), a legible photocopy of the applicant’s law degree(s), and two reference letters from academic supervisors/law firms duly signed.
- One of those reference letters should be by the academic institution. The 2nd letter can be from the law firm where a candidate is employed. If unemployed, then 2nd letter can be from the academic institution.
- The letter should be addressed to the Registrar, Islamabad High Court. The Application form and detailed Terms of Reference (TORS) may be obtained from the office of Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Islamabad High Court, G-5, Islamabad OR it may be downloaded from the Islamabad High Court’s official website www.ihc.gov.pk. The applications complete in all respects, in typed form, must be submitted by hand or sent through registered
Instruction For Sr#01 to 4 for HIGH COURT JOBS 2023 :
- Applications on plain paper along with detailed C.V, attested copies of testimonials,
- attested photographs, 2. 10% of seats are reserved for women across the board subject to the condition of fulfilling the prescribed criteria. However, if sufficient numbers of eligible women candidates are not available, the posts shall be filled in on merit as prescribed, provided that there shall be no carry forward of the seats reserved for women.
- A 2% quota is reserved for disabled persons subject to the fulfillment of conditions as mentioned above. domicile, experience certificates, etc. should reach to the office of the undersigned on or before the last date.
- Candidates already in government service shall apply through the proper channels.
Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Islamabad High Court, Constitutional Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad